...Isn't that a beautiful advice? ;o)
Yesterday I received my Waltzing Mouse stamps I was waiting for... I'm so excited, I just love them! So I couldn't miss the opportunity to use them for a card.
I would like to submit the card to the following challenges:
- Get Creative March 20th Challenge - 5 or more flowers
- Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #40 with the following sketch:
The materials are:
- Craft paper, Core'dinations Elements Super Assortments and papers from Stella and Rose Gertie - My Mind's Eye
- Stamps: Waltzing Mouse Sewing box - Hugs
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo black, Tsukineko Embossing and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Waving motif scissors
- Zing white embossing powder
And as always... I hope you like it!