Sunday 24 June 2012

First crop in Thessaloniki...


Yesterday was a FABULOUS day... It was the first crop in Thessaloniki and I had the pleasure to participate.

We had a really great day. I met many cyber friends that internet has brought us close but the geographic distance is quite significant. But yesterday we proved that even this can be overcome ;o)

As you may imagine, the whole day was full of talk, exchange of know-how, techiques and opinions over products, more personal talk (of course!), food (after all, we were in Thessaloniki, with the best food in Greece in my humble opinion!)... but also creation! I really didn't think I was going to do anything, but at the end I managed to finish two layouts and start a third one which I finished today.

So I wanted to say a huge thank you to the participants... In alphabetical order:

AigliAlexChristinaElenaEleniElinaGogoKaterina AlexiouKaterina LaiopoulouKaterina (Sfragidomania)LefkiMaria TsilvidouMaria TsimirikaMarie, Natasa, Natasa TsoufOlgaRaniaRoulaStellaVivika.

And of course a SPECIAL thank you to Gogo who organised this so perfectly!

So let me show you what I did...


The first layout is for my nephew Nikola. I wish I could show you his sweet-sweet face, but I cannot do that ;o)






The second layout is from my "Amelie-style" photos - here is about my latest trip to Prague last Tuesday:






Finally, I thought I would experiment with something different for me - bright colours, simple lines and layout. However I'm not thrilled with the final results, at least now I know that this type of layouts are not for me ;o)






So that's it...


I really can't find the words to explain what a great time I had yesterday, not to mention creative. The tiredness at the end of the day (well, and today to be sincere) is of no importance!


I hope we meet again soon...


Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

1 comment:

Sofia (sofia_chry) said...

Νατάσα μου υπέροχα και τα τρία layout (ίσως το πρώτο να μου αρέσει ένα "τσακ" παραπάνω από τα άλλα δύο)...Καλή αρχή με τα crop...Και αφού περνάτε τόσο όμορφα εύχομαι να υπάρξουν κι άλλες συναντήσεις...

Post a Comment