Tuesday 11 September 2012

Happy News! - Scrapbooking in Greece

Hello!

Today I have to share some wonderful news with you... I am part of the new design team for Scrapbooking in Greece! I am sooo happy to have the opportunity to work along with the rest of the super-talented team:

Vicky Varvadouka
Of course, don't forget the lady behind Scrapbooking in Greece who is organising everything - Katerina Laiopoulou. I feel really lucky because I've had the pleasure to meet all the ladies in the past and, apart from being very talented - I admire them all, and I don't just say that to say something, it is the truth! -, they are also wonderful people and the main reason why I am so happy that I have this hobby...

So, to the point. We have the first challenge after the summer holidays (well, for some!). The theme is "Summer is still here" and the sketch is the following:

 

...And of course summer is still here, just as I'm writing these lines, I am on my summer holidays at the wonderful island of Lesvos! :D I also prepared this layout a few days ago, while on holidays:

 


As a result, as you may notice, I haven't used and pre-made embellishment... what would I take with me on holidays? A couple of stamps, a couple of paper pads... a set of thicker letters and that's it. You can see at the bottom of the post how limited are the supplies that I have used.

So all the embellishments are made with paper piecing, either from stamped images, or I doodled them myself (the sun and the little boat).

As I didn't have the opportunity to print any photos while I was in the beautiful village of Molyvos that you can see on the photo... I just used a cart postal ;o) So that's why I called the layout "Scrappy holidays".

I hope you like it!

Why don't you come over at Scrapbooking in Greece for some amazing inspiration by the design team. The winner will get this present from Aliki (I'm so jealous!)


   


We are really looking forward to see your creations over at our gallery, Blog  or even our facebook page!!!! 

Hugs,

Anastasia

Supplies::


Pin It

1 comment:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Μόνο ενα αστέρι σαν την αστερω θα μπορούσε να φτιάξει κάτι τόσο όμορφο με τόσο λίγα υλικά!!! Μπραβο!!!!!xoxo

Post a Comment