Sunday 20 January 2013

Get Creative - January's card sketch challenge


Good morning neighbours!

The time has come for another card challenge over at Get Creative. This is the card that I made:



Based on the following sketch:




I made the card for Nikolas, my older godchild... Not only I love him very, very much, but I also love the fact that he is a great student (of those who get upset when they don't hit the best results they can get), without being a nerd. And this is his last year at school, he is reading really hard for his exams to enter the university in June. So I wanted to express to him how much I believe in him.

Instead of the spots I used stars. The stars, frame and the A+ bubble are all wood veneers - I just love them!

The jean background is not fabric, it is a paper from My Mind's Eye The Bright Side paper pad - I just love this collection!

Get Creative has done some AMAZING work interpreting this sketch. Come over at Get Creative for inspiration and play with us until January 30th - the winner will come back with us in March as guest designer!

I hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment