Sunday 3 March 2013

Spring has arrived at Scrapbookers in Greece!

Hello!

This month we have a great theme at Scrapbookers in Greece... my favourite season of the year, spring! Katerina asks us to show that the spring is coming using elements that remind us of spring. The choices are endless, flowers, birds, butterflies, grass... Spring is here (at least in Greece ;) ) and invites us to enjoy it!

I have to admit that I was a bit challenged by this... challenge. Those who know me also know that I'm not usually go for flowers and butterflies in my creations... I do like them, they just don't inspire me as much.

And as soon as I started being grumpy about it, the inspiration hit me and here is what I did - a shadow box:



It was also really hard to get a decent photo, that's why I also took some photos outside the shadow box:


...Again the colours are quite harsher than in real life. Oh well...

I "worked" with each butterfly to give it dimension:



And to make sure that everything would be aligned, letters and butterflies, I used washi tape:


I hope you like it!

Come over at Scrapbookers in Greece to see the creations of the design team... they really rocked it!!!

And of course we're waiting for you to play with us... A lucky winner will get this kit from Simple Stories:



Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment