Tuesday 31 December 2013

Last creation for 2013...

I said I would be back before the new year, didn't I?

So, yesterday I finished the afgan I was making these last few weeks. And it is one of my favourite creations, because the hours I spent making it helped me think a lot and start the process of changing the challenges I have faced this year (and there were many in many areas of my life), into opportunities of realisation, understanding and (hopefully) improvement. There's still a long way to go, but I feel I'm in good position!

A huge granny square afgan in colours of pink... well, I have indeed fallen in love with this colour at the end...





So, I wish you all a happy 2014 full of fun, happiness and experiences...

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

1 comment:

Vasso Sofou said...

Καλή χρονιά! πολύ όμορφη, όντως τέλειο χρώμα... και αν ήταν η αφορμή για καλές αποφάσεις ...σίγουρα θα γίνει η αγαπημένη σου! Με ένα βιβλίο αγκαλιά είναι η καλύτερη εικόνα που μπορώ να φανταστώ για ξεκούραση! :-)

Post a Comment