Wednesday 1 December 2010

The cute ballerine - Believe in your dreams

It's been a while since my last post, but this is because I am working on a big (at least for me) project that should be ready by Christmas. That doesn't mean that I won't prepare anything else until then... but you know what I mean...

However yesterday I received my first Lily of the Valley stamp, the really cute ballerina and their amazing new circular sentiments stamps. So I couldn't resist and I prepared a cute (I hope!) card. And for a change, this is not a Christmas card!



I would like to enter in the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley # 75 - Bev's sketch: A really nice sketch from Bev




Passion for ProMarkers 79 - Old and new: The stamps are new, both the ballerina and the sentiment stamp, I just received them yesterday. The papers are "old", from the first papers I bought last summer. They might not be so old, but I only started with card making last summer, so for me they are old!




The materials are the following:

- Stamps from Lily of the Valley
- ProMarkers: Ivory, Blush, Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Cocktail pink, Antique pink, Blender
- Papers: Dovecraft collection Back to Basics
- Border punch from Fiskar
- Flower from Pink Gem Designs
- Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed
- Clear embossing powder

Pin It

14 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Anastasia, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Awsoem, and what a cute image this is.:))
Thanks for joining DC.

Rosalien

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

I mean awsome! I type too fast. ;)

Rosalien

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Anastasia. Thanks for joining us at PfP.Sue C x

coops said...

gorgeous card anastasia.the image is beautiful and i love your pretty colours.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Anastasia.Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Vixykins said...

Love your colour combo, pink and yellow are gorgeous together. Fab design and colouring x

Thank you for playing at PFP x

Katarina said...

Just a darling card! Thanks for joining us at the LOTV challenge!

Debs said...

gorgeous card..lovely l/o...thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..Debs x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love your image. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o)

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Anastasia!! I especially love the papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliex

Andie's Space said...

Hi
What a beautiful card. It's gorgeous, I love the adorable image. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Post a Comment