Thursday 2 December 2010

Wedding card

Recently I received a S.W.A.L.K. stamp and I wanted to make card for two friends of mine who got married recently. Last night I got the inspiration and prepared the following card.

What I tried for the first time now was to make flowers using die cuts. I was quite satisfied with the results and I am sure I am going to make flowers quite often in the future.

I wanted to keep the colours simple, so white and black are my main colours, for the groom and the bride. To add a bit "flavour" I used Glossy Accents and Icicle stickles.


I will submit this card to the following challenges:

 Passion for ProMarkers #79 - Old and new: The stamp is new, the papers are old

The recipe isQ

- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- ProMarkers: Ivory, blush, cool grey 1, cool grey 3, black, magenta, burnt sienna, shale, caramel
- Fiskars Dots embossing plates

Unfortunately I got the papers a while ago from a shop that specializes in decoupage and had just brought a few scrapbooking supplies. There aren't any signs as to from which collection the papers are.
Pin It

10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Anastasia, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

gorgeous card anastasia.the image is adorable and i love the mono colours and fab flowers.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Anastasia, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Gro said...

Beautiful weddingcard. Cute image. Thanks for joining PFP :o)

Alica said...

This is so sweet! The image is adorable and the whole card is too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Anastasia. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Anastasia
What a fab card. Love the super cute image & your wonderful layout. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining our special challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

What a sweet card. Love the adorable image you used. Fun flourishes and sparkle too.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Julie said...

Another great card - love the layout, especially! Thanks for joining us at PFP! Juliexx

Post a Comment