Monday 31 January 2011

Butterfly card for Wee Memories

Last night I was surfing the internet for card making inspiration, and I found the Wee Memories website. I loved their challenges, the DT creations, everything! So I thought I would give it a try for their current challenge #41, which you can find here.

The theme of the challenge is the following sketch:



And here is my interpretation:


I really need to find a way to get good photos....

So, the materials for this card are:

Cardstock:
- Kraft, white and black cardstock, Brenda Walton collection from K&C cardstock, Core'dinations 

Stamps:
- Doodle Wings from Stampendous
- Versafine Onyx Black inkpad
- Papermania clear embossing powder

Other:
- Flowers, Spring emboss folder by Sizzix (and the Big Shot)
- Fiskars border punch
- Glossy Accents
- White gelly roll pen by Sakura
- Icicle Stickles Pin It

4 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful card! Love the orange blue color combo. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories! :)

Ann said...

I love the colors & your sweet butterfly! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories this week!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet comments!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a fun, springtime-colors card! LOVE your dry embossed panel and that sweet butterfly! Thank you so much for playing along with us in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Post a Comment