It's been a while since my last post... Work has been unbelievable for some days, then I was feeling too tired and felt like I had lost my card mojo... Luckily, a few friends/cousins of mine had birthdays in the last few days, so I had to find my mojo again and prepare some cards!
This card is for a 31 years old "boy" ... or "about 8 years old" as he wants to believe, since his birthday is on February 29! Thus this gorgeous "Andy boy" stamp from Pink Gem Designs that I was looking forward to use. Isn't he adorable?
As my friend likes cats (he and his girlfriend have two cats...), I thought I would play with a cat theme, so I had to cut the dog from the stamp :S
I also used the following "A Gem of a Challenge" sketch, so I would like to submit the card for the challenge #16. I just turned the sketch upside down ;o)
- Andy with snail from Pink Gem Designs
- Lily of the Valley circular sentiment
- Cat paws... I don't remember any details :S
- Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
- Colorbox fluid chalk cat's eye: Yellow ochre, Dark moss, Chestnut Roan
- ProMarkers: Ivory, Blush, Honeycomb, Shale, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Sunflower, Gold, Tulip Yellow
- Papers: Stella and Rose - Hattie Papers from My Mind's Eye (I am in love with the Stella and Rose paper pads! Just received them last week and I will be using them quite a lot!)
- Nestabilities - standard circles large
- Sizzix - nesting swirls set #2
- EK Success - paw print punch
Hope you like it!