Sunday 13 March 2011

Pink Gem Design Challenge #16

Hello again!

It's been a while since my last post... Work has been unbelievable for some days, then I was feeling too tired and felt like I had lost my card mojo... Luckily, a few friends/cousins of mine had birthdays in the last few days, so I had to find my mojo again and prepare some cards!



This card is for a 31 years old "boy" ... or "about 8 years old" as he wants to believe, since his birthday is on February 29! Thus this gorgeous "Andy boy" stamp from Pink Gem Designs that I was looking forward to use. Isn't he adorable?

As my friend likes cats (he and his girlfriend have two cats...), I thought I would play with a cat theme, so I had to cut the dog from the stamp :S

I also used the following "A Gem of a Challenge" sketch, so I would like to submit the card for the challenge #16. I just turned the sketch upside down ;o)



Recipe:
- Stamps:
  - Andy with snail from Pink Gem Designs
  - Lily of the Valley circular sentiment
  - Cat paws... I don't remember any details :S
  - Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
  - Colorbox fluid chalk cat's eye: Yellow ochre, Dark moss, Chestnut Roan

- ProMarkers: Ivory, Blush, Honeycomb, Shale, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Sunflower, Gold, Tulip Yellow

- Papers: Stella and Rose - Hattie Papers from My Mind's Eye (I am in love with the Stella and Rose paper pads! Just received them last week and I will be using them quite a lot!)

- Diecut/Punches:
  - Nestabilities - standard circles large
  - Sizzix - nesting swirls set #2
  - EK Success - paw print punch

Hope you like it! Pin It

5 comments:

Berry said...

This is super Anastasia I love what you have done with Andy! Thanks for sharing at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Rebekah, as I said, Andy is adorable and a great inspiration!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card,Great papers,colours and I love your take on the sketch...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Janet said...

Gorgeous card Anastasia......love your take on the sketch

Post a Comment