When I saw Wee Memories current challenge, which is about projects using twine, I was looking forward to receiving the twine I had ordered a few weeks ago from The Twinery. Yesterday, when I came back home I finally found the package waiting for me!
As soon as I opened it and saw all the wonderful colours, the Lili Pad colour challenge came to my mind.
So, of course, I headed to my craft area to see what I could prepare.
I have to admit that it looks a bit more childish than what I planned, but I spent some time printing, die cutting and making the rainbow (had to make it twice, but one learns from one's mistakes, right?), so I thought I would still give it a try with the challenges. Plus, I love the quote ;o)
So this card is for the following challenges:
- Twine from The Twinery: Lemondrop, Mandarin, Caribbean, Peapod, Lilac
- Silhouette SD and "Sun and Rain cloud"
- Cardstock: craft, light blue and dark yellow from stash
- Glossy accents
- Distress inks: faded jeans and spiced marmalade
- Sakura gelly roll white
- Bazzill basic papers stitch templates
Hope you like it!