So this morning I went to two classes with Nathalie Kalbach which were really great. From 9am to 4pm (ok, with several breaks... ;o) ) I prepared my first mixed media work and a mini art album... loved it!
And of course, as soon as I came back home, I wanted to go on and on... So I found a card challenge that gave me the inspiration I was looking for. It is again from Waltzingmouse stamps Sketch Challenge # 42, with the following sketch:
And here's what I prepared:
- Waltzing Mouse stamps (love them!):
- Star and Sentiments: Sewing Box Hugs
- Banner: Bitty Banners
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Togetherness by Cosmo Cricket
- Stella and Rose Hattie Papers by My Mind's Eye (I just love these papers!)
- Brads: Also Stella and Rose Hattie Papers by My Mind's Eye
- Stickles Icicle
And as always... I hope you like it!