Sunday 4 March 2012

Get Creative March 1st Layout Challenge

Hello!

It's sunny but cold today... but that's better than cloudy and hot! ;o)

Yesterday I made a layout for the Get Creative March 1st layout challenge:




March is the month that January winners get in charge as Guest designers (clap-clap-clap!). I may not be eligible to fully participate in the challenge as I am part of the Creative Team, but I won't miss the opportunity to create something based on the challenges anyway! And the inspiration from the Guest Designers is simply amazing.

Oh! Yes! What is the challenge about you may ask? (duh!) It is a colour combo challenge, with the following colours:


As for the layout, my Baloo doesn't like photos at all. Every time I try to get some photos of her, she just goes away. Makes me feel like a paparazzi! I couldn't think of any title, and my fried Eleni who is AMAZING with layouts titles gave me the idea of Pawpawrazzi... Isn't it hilarious? hahahaha Thanks for the idea Eleni!!

So, why don't you come by Get Creative for some great inspiration from the team...

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

PS: Most of the supplies I have used are from my stash, including the papers and the buttons, so I will not provide a list of the supplies used. If you have any questions, let me know and I will reply to you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment