Wednesday 31 October 2012

Get Creative October challenge - Winner and top 5


Good morning!!!

Well, today is the last day of October (even though the weather in Greece doesn't seem to get it yet!) and so the end of the month full of card challenges at Get Creative... The participations were all outstanding, and they reached 220! wow!!!

The winner cards were announced over at Get Creative yesterday, but I wanted to thank separately the ladies that have participated at my challenge, even more those who tried for the first time a new technique they had never done before... Especially since there was a new challenge every two days, I understand it's not very easy!

So I wanted to show you the winner card that has already been announced over at Get Creative, but also because we had many stunning participations, to share with you my favourite cards - aka top 5

So the winner for my challenge is Natassa Tsouf with the following amazing card. I liked very much the design, colours and the quality of the technique!:



And the top 5 is:

Xenia with this awesome card - I love the colours and the new resist technique she has tried out with a simple glue stick! Why don't you go over at her blog, she has a video with the tutorial she has found!



All the team was enchanted by Alexandra's cards with her signage romantic-modern and definitely elegant style:



Sofia, who even though she just gave birth to her second baby a few months ago, she managed to participate in some of the challenges and I'm sure she knows I'm a big fan of her cards:



Our art journaling guru and teach Myrto who brought as the xmas spirit with all of her cards - the snowman is just sooo adorable!



Last but not least Lefki with her simple, clear and so beautiful card with a great colour combination:



Thank you again for all your participations (although the selection becomes more and more difficult every month!)

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment