Wednesday 7 November 2012

Alphabet stickers card for Moxie Fab World


Hello again!

Last night I was just surfing on my favourite websites to get some ideas in general. But then I stumbled upon the Alphabet Stickers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, got an idea and couldn't get it out of my mind. So, without actually planning to do anything, at the end I made the following card:



As soon as I saw the challenge I thought it was a good opportunity to use many of the sticker letters that remain in an alphabet package and prepare a card based on the letter soup game.

Here's a front photo of the card:


I dry embossed the black cardstock with the swiss dot embossing folder - had to do it twice as the cardstock was larger than the folder, but the design was simple so it was easy to align it.

The letters are the same thickers font, only the black ones are from foam and the red ones are the mistable ones which I coloured with a red marker.



The star button is made of wood. I painted it with acrylic paint, then I used my white gel pen to add faux stitching and finally I covered it with glossy accent.


So that's all from me today... Why don't you come over to Moxie Fab World as well to see and play along with the really interesting challenges that are currently on?

Hugs,
Anastasia
Pin It

1 comment:

Rena said...

Εξυπνη η ιδέα της ΑΒ,όμορφη καρτούλα μ' αρέσει το μαύρο κόκκινο!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment