Saturday 6 November 2010

A few more Xmas cards

It's still early November, but I thought that I should start preparing some xmas cards, against my "wait until the last minute" attitude ;o)

I would like to enter this first card to A Gem of a Challenge #9 . I have already submitted another card, but hey, I had received my new Pink Gem stamps and I couldn't wait for the new challenge... hehehe




I don't like the photo that much (the same for the following photos), but I didn't have a good light today and that was the best I could do.

The products that I used are:
- Ping Gem Designs stamp
- Promarkers (Cool grey 1 & 3, blender, Magenta, burnt orange, grass)
- Stickles (icicle)
- Brads (I think Papermania) - I changed the colours with embossing as usual by now
- Perles
- Toga rub-on letters
- Nestabilities
- Xcut round corner punch


The following card is similar to the first one, with different colours - but same sketch and stamp.




The papers used are from the collection Jolly Happy Christmas by Dovecraft and the brads are Christams Shimmer Brads by Dovecraft as well.

I used papers and brads from the same collections for the following card. There is another brad from Making Memories. I also used Artemio border punch. The stamp is a wood mounted stamp I bought for 50p in Edinburgh last summer. ;ο)





Finally, for the next two cards I used the decoupage sheets from Deer Friends collection by NitWit Collections Essentials, with similar papers and brads as the previous cards.

However, for the first time I did some real stitching - and I love it!




Pin It

2 comments:

Mandy said...

What beautiful cards,they are all lovely..thanks for playing along with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment