Sunday 8 April 2012

Welcome Nikolas...

Another layout for today! I can't stop, hehehe

This time is with my new nephew and soon-to-be my godson, Nikolas! He is soooo cute (you know, the aunt that sees all her nephews cute, hehehe), but of course his parent's wish is more important than mine to share him with you, so you won't be able to see his face




The photos are from the day he was born. He has already changed so much - especially his hair, so much and soooo long! Of course I've totally fallen for him and I go very often to see him.

I was looking for sketch inspiration last night and as soon as I saw the following sketch from Skissedilla  I was instantly inspired and started scrapping right away. The funny thing is that when I started scrapping I thought it would be too difficult for me to use many photos in one layout, but I seem to prefer it now. Especially when the layouts are about my nephews ;o)



I cut the photo with a polaroid-style border and used the space below them for my short journaling. (It says "Two days before you were born - Just five hours old - What a yawn - Like Napoleon - With your happy aunt/godmother".

I highlighted the stars die cuts with Glossy Accent. I didn't have a mist in the colours I wanted which were quite strong, so I first I used a green mist and then a white one and got the results I wanted.




The other funny thing is that I was planning to use my new scrapbooking supplies, but at the end I used an older My Mind's Eye kit I got when I was first flirting with scrapbooking.I


I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:


Pin It

2 comments:

Carrin said...

Such a georgeous page :) Brightful and fun! Thank you so much for joining Skissedilla!

Valia Katzaki said...

Πολυ όμορφο αποτέλεσμα!!! Να σας ζήσει!

Post a Comment