Monday 10 March 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014 - Hide and Seek

Hello!!!

Oh yes, I made it to the fourth round of the Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014, yoohoo!!! I am so happy as there are so, so many wonderful layouts and cards participating that I feel honoured I have made it so far!

So, here's the challenge for the fourth round, which I have to admit, I really, really liked!

Layout: Double page layout
Size layout: 2 pages of 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12 x 12 inch)
Photos:
- eight or more
- no duplicate photo's
Theme: free
Colour: free

You must make:-  Make hidden elements on your pages. Minimum of three
-  The hidden part of the elements should not be visible at first sight! It needs opening before we can see the hidden inside.
-  Size of the elements is free
-  Place of the elements on the pages is free
-  Type of the elements is free. The three hidden elements may be of the same type. But you can use 2, 3 or more different elements. Your choice.
-  Think of flaps that can open, elements that can turn, secret elements that you have to pull out of their hiding place.
-  It is ok if a pulling mechanism is visible. Such as a piece of paper, a fiber or ribbon, a brad used for turning a wheel.

Not to be used:
- All kinds of ink (including spray ink and misting ink)
- No paint of any sort
- No stamps
- No gesso
- No chalk


And here is what I came up with:


And the three hidden elements:

First, the journaling, sliding with the help of the "love this" arrow (supposed to be a hint!):


The other two are close-up photos of the two protagonists, my nephew Andreas and my cat Lola.

Lola's photo is under a flap:


Andreas' photo is pulled up with the help of the tab that actually says "pull". It actually turns with the help of the small star brad on the corner. The black arrow below the tab is supposed to give a hint as well ;)


Hope you like it!

Tomorrow I should be back with my card as well, as I won't be here for the rest of the week, so I have to make it before I leave tomorrow!

Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Απλά Υπέροχη!!!!!Τόσο παιχνιδιάρα και ζουζουνίστικη!!!την λατρεύω!!!!!είμαι σίγουρη ότι θα σε δούμε και στον επόμενο γύρο!!!χίλια μπράβο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venea said...

Καλη επιτυχια Αναστασία!!! Ειναι τέλεια η συνθεση σου!! Θα σκισει η Ελλαδα παλι! :-)

Katerina said...

Νατασακι δεν εχω λογια... Ειναι απιθανη! Τελειο θεμα, υπεροχες φωτογραφιες, φανταστικη εκτελεση!!! Εισαι στον τελικο φιλεναδα <3

Post a Comment