Friday 18 February 2011

Easy paper basket by Evdokia and Get Creative

Irini's Get Creative has started offering us tutorials on projects or techniques every month, which is really great!

The first tutorial is how to make a really easy but wonderful paper basket. You can find the tutorial here and it is delivered by Evdokia. Now, ok, you might say that the tutorial is written in Greek... but I think that the photos say it all and believe me, it is really, really easy to make... It took me less than half an hour myself!

So here is what I prepared:




Isn't it nice? I used a 12x12 dark red cardstock and Hippie Chic cardstock by DCWV.

Hope you like it!


Edited to say:

19.02.2010

When my mother saw this last night, she asked me to prepare one for her as well. Since I was about to start a project, I made one right away.

All the cardstock that I used is Hippie Chic by DCWV. The reason is simple - when the base cardstock is 12x12, it is convenient that the papers/cardstock you use to decorate it is 8x8. Hippie Chic is the only paper kit that I have in that dimension... and I really like it!




Pin It

5 comments:

Anna said...

Very cute :)
Congratulations!

Martha Vagiopoulou said...

Ι really like it. Thanks a lot

Janet said...

Fab creation sweetie! You won my blog hop candy so email me at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com so I can give you your prize x

Irini said...

Fantastic.....you were quick off the mark!!!
I would love to know how you decided to use them!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies for your wonderful comments!

@Janet - I am so excited I won the blog hop candy!!! I sent you an email

@Irini - such a great and quick idea, with the limited time I've had lately, it was the perfect project! The first one I've used to store my raffia strings... the second one is a present to my mother (although, as usual, I forgot to bring it with me when I last saw her ;o))

Post a Comment