Sunday 18 December 2011

Cherry Nest - Happiness is being owned by a cat (or two... or three...)

Hello!

In case you didn't know... I'm crazy about cats! Have been since I remember myself and I can't quite know why, since we didn't have any pets when I was growing up. Well, not until I was 14 years old when my mother was tired of me asking for a cat all those years and allowed me to get one :D

Anyway... given my love for cats, I was sooo happy when I saw the "Niaou" bingo cards by Cherry Nest - "Niaou" being the Greek cats' "Meow", lol!

And of course I didn't miss the opportunity to make a card:



I enjoyed it so much! Finally I got to use my stamp with the phrase "happiness is being owned by a cat" (so I have three sources of happiness in my home now!), paws everywhere, this sweet cat I cut with Silhouette... And of course the sweetest paper for the cat, Hot Pink Polka Dots.

The Cherry Nest papers I used this time are the following:


The card has quite a lot of dimension as I used a number of foam adhesive layers, but unfortunately you cannot see it on the photo.

I hope you like it!

And remember to visit the Cherry Nest blog for lots and lots of inspiration by the super-talented design team!

Supplies: (apologies, but the stamps that I have used where the very first I ever bought and since I haven't kept the package, I don't know the stamp company to share it with you :S)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment