Monday 30 April 2012

Cherry Nest Damask

Hello!

About time for a card, right? ;o)

Today I will share with you a card I made for Cherry Nest:


As soon as I saw the beautiful Light Green damask paper, I knew what kind of card I wanted to make. The little flower-buttons are from the Vintage sets you can get from Cherry Nest.

The stamp is a clear one from Waltzing Mouse stamps. I stamped it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and since it has been a while since I last did that, the result was a bit disappointing. Then I remember the old tricks... So first I used a white eraser on the stamp - this way Distress Inks stay better on clear stamps. Then I used a mouse pad below the stamp to make sure that I get a good impression of the stamp. And I got the result that I wanted.

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:

Pin It

1 comment:

Valia Katzaki said...

Μου αρέσει παααρα πολυ! Το χαρτί είναι καταπληκτικό και τα λουλουδακια και η σφραγίδα... Όλα!!!
Ένα άλλο κόλπο για να πιάνουν καλα τα distress μελανια είναι να περνάς τη σφραγίδα πρώτα με versamark. :)

Post a Comment