Wednesday 18 July 2012

Book binding - Art journal

Hello!

I had told you that I wanted to share with you a book that I made last weekend for art journaling. I wanted to combine the post with an actual art journal page, but I haven't managed to finish any. So I thought I should at least share the book with you.

As the title of the book suggests, I made this one for creations that will remain private ;o)



And a closer photo:



I left the back side simple:




Here's the spine:



Because the paper I used was really thick, I made many signatures with only two pages each. I like my pages to be uneven, so I left them as they are.


...And a bonus photo - the curious cat called Sakis ;ο)


I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia
Pin It

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! Natasa, I love it! Το εξώφυλλο είναι υπέροχο!!!! Καταπληκτική δουλειά με τη βιβλιοδεσία!!! Πολλά μπράβο!

Anonymous said...

Natasha you last picture with Sakis made me laugh as I often take pictures of my cards using the floor as the base and of course the two mutts are over like a shot and have appeared in many a photo ! What a fabulous book very professional. Love how you have continued the text on the raised words and how e back is so different you are such a clever crafter M

Marie

Unknown said...

Lovely Natassa I love that there are only 2 sheets per signature...it will be easy to journal inand i also love your title!

Channa said...

Wow, i like it!! Too bad we can't see the beautiful creations inside ;-). Lovely cover!

Post a Comment