Tuesday 30 October 2012

I want my milk back!

...not me, my nephew!


It's been a while that I wanted to make a layout with these photos. As soon as I saw Chrysa's sketch at Scrap and Grab I thought this was my chance! Here's the sketch:


So the day came for Andrea to start eating baby food. The happy aunt took her camera and went to take photos... Poor baby, he really didn't enjoy it that much! Most of the baby food ended up on his face. At the end he was so angry he couldn't stop crying...

So I used my favourite Lawn Fawn papers and for once I used a bold colour for the background. Once again looots of paper piecing, both for the embellishments and the numbers. But I really enjoyed the layout!

Now when I look at my nephews' albums I'm really happy with how they turn out!

I hope you like it! There are two more days left for you to play, so why don't you come by Scrap and Grab, the sketch is awesome!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment