Friday 7 December 2012

Sketches in Thyme - Guest Designer

Hello!

Just came back from a business trip and realised that I should have made a post today. (So pardon my english, I am really very tired at the moment... If I find any terrible mistake tomorrow morning, I will rectify!)

October seemed to be my month, winning a couple of challenges... So for December, I am guest designer also at Sketches in Thyme! That is because one of my very favourite (for its sentimental value) layouts,  The Circle of Life, was in the top 3 for October (can't tell how happy I was... thank you again!)

So here's the layout that I made for the first sketch for December:


It is based on sketch #95:


The layout is from the series "Business trip photos - Amelie style" ;o) So every time I visit a town for the first time on business trip, I take some pictures of myself - actually just a small part of my face in the corner of the picture, kind of documenting "I've been there". This one is from my recent travel to Zagreb, Croatia - a small, but oh so beautiful city! I'm looking forward to my next visit in two weeks ;)

Here are a couple of closer photos:


Dressing up my wood embellishments with washi tape has become one of my very favourite techniques...


Above you can see a way to cover a big "boo-boo" I made... A really ugly black spot on the corner of my paper. So I found the remains of the paper I have used and made a discrete banner...

Why don't you visit Sketches in Thyme to get inspiration by the design team and play along with us?

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia
Pin It

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

I love your layout! So much detail and so, so cute!!!

Post a Comment