Sunday 5 May 2013

The Studio Challenges Guest Designer - Sketch

Good morning and Happy Easter to my Greek friends!!!

Today I have the honour to share with you a layout I made as Guest Designer for The Studio Challenges thanks to my layout that won for the month of February ;)

The first challenge of the month is to make a layout based on the suggested sketch. The layout that I made:



And the sketch:



As you see, once again I followed the sketch quite close - I find the sketches really very helpful and inspiring!

I loved the colours of the photo very much, so I decided to keep the background at neutral colours and use some embellishments to the colours of the photo to bring everything together.

And a closer look:


So, will you play with us at The Studio Challenges; The lucky winner of May will get a $20 voucher from Memory Maze!

I hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love this, great take on the sketch! It's great to have you joining us at The Studio this month!

Post a Comment