Saturday 1 June 2013

Addicted to CAS #14 - Circles

Good morning and good month!

Oh yes, back to cards finally! It's been a months since the last time I shared a card with you... But today we have a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS and today it's our super talented, super chic, super loved Marie who has chosen the word... Κύκλοι!!!

The card that I made:




I'll never get bored of these Lawn Fawn papers... Flairs are one of my favourite scrapbooking materials, so I thought I could use one on my cards as well. The "don't worry" on the ribbon is "written" with rub-on letters - I just love rub-ons, we can use them everywhere!

As usually I wanted to give some dimension to the card, so I used foam adhesive between the circles. A close-up photo to give you a better idea:


I hope you like it!

Circles can be a bit challenging for many of us (including me!), so I do urge you to come over at Addicted to CAS to get amazing inspiration from the design team - and of course to play with us. Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Makeup and they are offering a a $15 voucher towards a digi purchase in the store:




I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia







Pin It

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful use of designer paper~ Looks awesome against the white

Harriet Skelly said...

I love your rainbow of stacked circles Natasha!!

alexandra polyzou said...

πανέμορφη κάρτα!!!love your circles & the message!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool and funky ... love the rainbow of colours! Anita :)

Post a Comment