Friday 26 July 2013

Scrapbookers in Greece - A difficult "see you later"

Hello!

Another difficult post for me today... as I have decided with great difficulty to retire from the Scrapbookers in Greece DT due to very limited time.

So this is my last post as a member of the Design Team :( It is as hard as I had imagined.

It is the middle of the summer here in Greece and you know what that means... beaches, swimming, relaxing. Of course, this is the theme that Katerina has chosen for this challenge. I have chosen a picture from maybe my favourite time of my vacations, when I am tired from the morning swimming, heavy with lunch (hihihi) and I relax on the balcony with my book...


I made this layout during the A' crop of Crete based on the amazing sketch prepared for us by Melenia!

So those of you that have not left on vacation, come over at Scrapbookers in Greece to see the summer memories of the design team and to play along with us!

Finally I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Katerina for giving me the chance to be part of the amazing team - TEAM in capital letters - as well as all the girls for the amazing PAREA this last year... I will miss you!!!!

And since this is getting a bit corny I will end the post here.

Hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment