Sunday 1 September 2013

Get Creative - September challenge

Hello and good month!!!

I just came back from my short summer holidays... ouf!

So we have a new challenge over at Get Creative, a challenge that I'm sure you're going to find easy enough: anything goes!

Our sponsor this month is our own Anastasia Sergaki with the following kit which the design team has used this month for their creations:


And my layout:


To use as many of the beautiful papers as I could I made a burst and used the photo in the middle. The photo is in black and white due to the bad quality, but I so wanted to scrap it! In the white space between the rays I used plenty of sequins. I made the edges on the top and bottom of the layout using leftovers from the papers.


I printed and cut a number of little boats (aren't they the cutest?) and with the help of my sewing machine and Jen Kinkade's instructions I made my own banner. I loved this technique and used it again in another layout that I'm going to share with you tomorrow:


So, come over at Get Creative to play with us with any layout you want! Don't forget, the winner will get the entire kit created by Anastasia printed!

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment