Thursday 24 November 2011

Lily Pad Cards The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge

Good morning!

Since I want to finish the My Mind's Eye - 12 days of Christmas paper pad I have bought this year, so I made another Christmas card ;o)


For the faux stitching I have used my favourite White Uni Ball Signo Gel Pen. It writes perfectly whatever the background colour is and really helps with keeping the lines straight!

The card is for the Lily Pad Cards' "The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge" with the following sketch:




I hope you like it! Now I have to run and prepare my things because I'm supposed to leave for two days in half an hour and I still haven't prepared anything!

Supplies:



Pin It

7 comments:

Αlex... said...

Love your style,Natasa!
Good luck!;)

Sofia (sofia_chry) said...

Μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ Νατάσα...Και το πουλάκι που τραβάει το χαρτί είναι φανταστική ιδέα...Καλή σου επιτυχία!!!

LeroyLime said...

wow, your idea to flip down a corner to show the other side of the paper, genius! I LOVE it!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about the angry bird pig boxes, did you see the other angry bird posts, there are 3 all together if you'd like more ideas! :) Love your blog, your translation button is very cool and I just became your newest stalker, hehe! :) (aka, follower)

Nancy K said...

Beautiful card! I love the folded corner with contrasting paper, such a clever way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lily Pad Cards!

anke-art said...

Gorgeous card, it's perfect. You have a new fan ;)

Lin said...

LOVE your addition of the sweet little bird! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Vicky said...

Stunning card!!!! Great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining the fun again!

Post a Comment