Saturday 11 February 2012

My three furry kids

Hello!

Finally, I got some inspiration today... slowly, be steadily, finally it came. These last few days I had completely lost my mojo. The last couple of days I had too much work as well, and that was it. But this week I'll be away on a business trip (if the weather allows!), so I thought I should definitely do something this weekend. And here is what I came up with:



So I thought I should make a layout with my cats. The sketch is the following, which I found in Pinterest and caught my eye because it is quite different from what you usually find. Oh yes, I couldn't really get into Pinterest, but this week I got hooked as well!




Because I didn't have much inspiration, I kept changing this and that, adding and taking away photos, cutting and tearing papers... at the end I thought "ok, that is, you've got to have something done and finished today!"

Below a close up photo of the wooden heart that I painted with mist made with Distress Ink Reinker. I also stapled a small piece of ribbon on it:



And because I'm in love with the new My Mind's Eye papers, I thought I should use up the Stella & Rose ones that I have, and which are still my favourite ones...

For the journalling I used a tag that I cut on our last crop with Elvira's die cut. Isn't it cute?



I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies: Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment