Friday 2 November 2012

Addicted to cas


Good morning!

Seems like I'm posting everyday lately... creations to show, news to share...

Today it's about news.

A new challenge blog starts... Addicted to CAS!!!!



...and I am sooo excited for a number of reasons:

1. It is a card challenge blog (yes, I know, lately I've been doing a number of layouts... but my big love is still card making!)
2. It is a CAS card challenge blog (duh! the names says so!) Clean and Simple cards are my favourite!
3. Kylie who is the blog owner has made me the honour to offer me a place in the design team!!!


So here's how the blog will work - it's quite simple really:

Starting November 17th and every second Saturday there will be a new challenge with a code word to inspire you for a CAS card...

You can visit the blog here to meet the design team (our friend Marie is also a design team member!!!) and become followers so that you can be informed about the new challenges!

I'm so looking forward to starting in November 17th... Until then, take care! (Well... obviously we will stay in contact before that! ;o)

Hugs,
Anastasia - Natasha
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment