Tuesday 20 November 2012

Get Creative November 20th card sketch challenge

Hello!

Are you ready for another card challenge over at Get Creative?

I have to admit today - and I rarely do that - that I really like the card that I made today, I think it has easily made it to my top 3:


So? What do you think? Do you like it?

Of course, it is based on Irini's amazing sketch, I just moved a bit the sentiment:




The hexagons are Studio Calico mistables which I painted with Mister Hueys mists. The arrows are my beloved wood veneers (I do love wood veneers!)

The sentiment is a stamp that was split in three rows, but I cut it out to use it in one row - I hope you're not afraid to cut your acrylic stamps carefully and use them the way you prefer, if you need them again the way they were, you can always put them together as they used to be on your acrylic block.

Finally, there was something missing, so I decided to add a line of black and white washi tape on the left side.

I do hope you like it!

So come over at Get Creative for more inspiration from the design team - I'm telling you, the sketch is amazing! And don't forget, the winner of this challenge will come back on January as guest designer!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies (some of the Mister Hueys colours are not available anymore, so I have used the general category)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment