Saturday 3 September 2011

Exciting news!!!

This is my second post for today, with some exciting news!!!

First, I just found out that I won the August challenge in Get Creative! I am sooo happy!

And then... a new tool is launching today by Inlinkz!

Now, you may ask what this tool is about...

Have you seen the way I am linking the supplies under each of my cards? Yes, those thumbnails... You can also see an example below, where I list my favourite tools and products.

Did you ever wonder how I do it? Well, I had a little secret, but it's finally time to spill the beans.

The Link Manager by Inlinkz is a new service, a tool where you can make a pool of all your supplies and then create lists of products just by dragging and dropping. So easy and convenient to use, such a time saver!

Here is a short video by Kristina Werner that will walk you through the tool:


I also have a coupon for you if you want to try it for free:

22532560

This coupon will let you in for free until December! So go ahead, join and play around. I am sure you will love it as much as I do!

Here is an example of what you can do with Link manager: I have a list of my favourite tools and products:


Give it a try using the coupon above to see how it works... Cheers! Anastasia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment