Thursday 5 January 2012

Life is like a rainbow - Part 2

Hello!

Today I have something somewhat different to share with you...

Maybe some of you remember the twine rainbow card I made a few months ago... My (otherwise lovely) cats did one of their few mischiefs and they destroyed the rainbow.

For some time now I wanted to repair it, so yesterday that I wanted to do something but didn't have much inspiration, I decided to do so. However, there was something that I didn't like. I was wondering whether it worths the while to correct it, but on the other hand I liked the idea, it was the execution that I didn't like much. So I thought I would do it again. But a card again? So I decided to use the same idea, but make a 30x30 canvas instead:


I enjoyed so much making this, that now I don't mind at all what my cats did to the card ;o)

I painted the border with a simple black marker. For some time now I've been flirting with the idea of doodling and this was a simple first trial. I almost entered a state of meditation which I really loved, so for sure I'm going to give it a go to doodling!

For the rainbow I just printed the outline of a rainbow, cut it, covered one side with adhesive (I used my ATG gun), and then my favourite twines from The Twinery.

The sun, the cloud and the coloured alphabet are from Maya Road. First I coloured the chipboards with Distress Inks and then I added Glossy Accents. The rain are stamps from the Lawn Fawn Plus One stamp set.

Finally, the black letetrs are Daydreams Black Foam Thickers from American Crafts. Luckily the adhesive behind them was exactly what I needed, because I had to change their placement again and again!

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:


Pin It

1 comment:

maya =^o^= said...

ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!είναι απίθανη!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ξετρελάθηκα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!φανταστική!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!χίλια μπράβο για την εμπνευση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!καλη χρονιά!!χρόνια πολλά κι ευτυχισμένα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!μιάου!!! =^.^=

Post a Comment