Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cherry Nest Design Team project

Hello

This is my first card as part of the Cherry Nest design team... so I really hope you like it!




It's still August and, although most of you have been or currently are on holidays, I am leaving in a few days for two weeks (going to Skiathos island), so I am totally into holidays mood! So I thought I'd better wish to myself and the rest of you that are taking holidays late in sumeer... Happy Vacations (translation from the sentiment you see in Greek ;o))

The card is a long one, basically I folded an A4 cardstock in half. For the card I did some paper piecing, using the following downloadable papers from Cherry Nest:




The polka dots are so playful, I want to use them again and again! And the pie de poule paper reminds me of chic handbags and skirts ;o)

For the complete list of the products used, you can check the list below.

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment