Friday 5 August 2011

My first tag

I felt like experimenting today, so inspired by Simon Says Stamp and Show a Tag challenge, I thought I should give it a try and prepare a tag. And it was the perfect opportunity as well to reach out to the Tim Holtz supplies I got a few months ago and which I had hardly used. This is what I made:



I don't know what you think about the result, but the truth is that I had so much fun while making it and using so many new products - Glimmer mists, Crackle accents, buttons... Really great fun!

And here are a couple of close ups. In the first photo you can get an idea of the dimension I tried to give with the wings and the clip and the button.



In the second photo you can see a bit better the crackle effect and maybe a bit of the shimmering on the heart?



I hope you like it! Pin It

1 comment:

Dan said...

I love how you've distressed the edges of the tag! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Post a Comment