Wednesday 31 August 2011

Tic-Tac-Toe card for Cherry Nest

Hello-hello!

Now that I am writing this post I am still in hot hot hot Athens... But by the time it will be actually published, I will be in Skiathos island on holidays!

So, my second card for Cherry Nest, being playful again:



Lately I have "discovered" the window cards and I really like them. So as I was looking for inspiration for my next Cherry Nest project, and since I like the polka dot papers so much, the idea of tic-tac-toe came to me... Oh, and I just realised that it is one of the few cards that I haven't used any stamps! Just for a change ;o)

The Cherry Nest supplies I have used are the following:



Quite flowery and playful card, wouldn't you say? For the tic-tac-toe flowers I used a flower punch I had, using the polka dots as the centre of the flowers. Unfortunately, the shop where I got the punch from doesn't have them anymore, so I cannot provide it to you in the supplies. You can find the rest of the supplies at the bottom of the post.

As always, I hope you like it!

Probably when this post is published, I will be enjoying the Greek sun and sea!!!

Hugs and kisses,
Anastasia

Supplies: Flower punch, plus:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment